Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Won't You Be My Valentine?

winter rains and spring-like temperatures have made getting out with my pochade boxes a delight
(I've even added picnic items to my day kit)

Well, I've been off the grid for the past two months -- communing with Nature, prepping for this year's adventures, and working on the second book in the North Cascades series (and having a grand time of it all.)

the warm sunshine has rendered my free-range subjects very cooperative
(after the sketch is completed I can even indulge in a little light reading... or snoozing)

But, while I've been completely unplugged from social media I haven't forgotten my friends. And, with February 14th this weekend, I thought this might be a nice time to send everyone a little Valentine's Day "gifties."

join us as we explore "our" river, or for our grand adventure in Ireland

So, if you haven't had the opportunity to read/experience all of my enhanced ebooks, this week is your opportunity to get a FREE copy of one (or all four!) If you own an Apple device (iMac, MacPro, MacBook Pro, or iPad) -- or, for that matter, if you know someone who owns a Mac device -- and have internet access you can go to the iBooks Store at iTunes and download any, or all, of my titles free beginning Saturday, Feb. 14. The offer ends Monday, Feb. 16, so don't delay.

find words and images that inspire, or join me for 6 weeks in the Cascade Mountains

If you like what you read and see you can even extend the Valentine's gift to your friends too. (And. if you'd like to post a review of your experience, that would be most welcomed too.)

10 comments:

  1. Thank you Ernest, That is very generous of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing! Thank you so much! So very kind of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing! Thank you so much! So very kind of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! You are so generous! :D Thank you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to seeing your books Earnest, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone for your wonderful comments -- and, please, feel free to offer the books as Valentine gifts to your friends too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you SO much. I look forward to this calorie-less Valentine treat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am hoping my husband can download these to one of his many Apple products (I only have an iTouch 4) - and thanks, kind of, for helping me know that I cannot get into my iTunes account. My password does not work, my birth-date is um, wrong, and asking for an e-mail does not show up in the inbox of my dedicated iTunes gmail. I am not happy.,, more fiddly stuff to hopefully get fixed. :P

    ReplyDelete