Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Up, Up and Away!

(Sorry 'bout that. Now you'll spend the rest of the day with the Fifth Dimensions song playing in your head.)

I haven't posted in quite some time - but it hasn't been because I have no plans for new wilderness adventures.



As a matter of fact I've been busy polishing the rust off my piloting and photo/video skills, having a blast (at least on the days that haven't been too cold or too wet), and planning my next voyage de découverte (to begin just as soon as we've settled into spring.)

So, once color starts returning to Mother Nature's cheeks expect to see my usual sketches and paintings of wild things and places supplemented with panoramic aerial photos and videos - beginning here in Texas with the spring wildflowers, but ending up wherever the wanderlust takes us.

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment